Guiding ART from a Male Patient Perspective
Teaching aims & course description
This virtual course is a unique opportunity for ARCS members to expand and update their clinical knowledge of male infertility. It will provide a succinct background to the latest evidence- based scientific advances and hot topics followed by open discussion for delegates to ask questions, express their views and discuss how each topic fits into the clinical setting.
Topics (15 min introductions followed by open discussion)
- History taking and clinical examination of the infertile man
- Giving results to men
- Patients’ understanding of unexplained infertility and failed fertilization
- The Use of MACS and ROS testing in the lab
- DNA fragmentation and its impact on IVF and ICSI
- Y chromosome deletions- understanding what they mean for treatment
- The Impact of PICSI on Miscarriage and Live births
Embryologists, Biomedical Andrologists, Research Andrologists, Obstetricians with an interest in the impact of advance tools for male infertility diagnosis and ART success
Course co-ordinators: Celine Jones and Sheena Lewis
The course is limited to 40 delegates.
Bookings are now open.